Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All Dogs Go To Heaven

While I was in bed the other night, my wife asked me, “Where is the outrage in the Ben Roethlisberger case, like there was in the Michael Vick case?”

Well I decided to do some my award winning journalism (Google searching) and find the venom being spewed in the direction of Mr. Roethlisberger. When typing in his name and “women's groups” along with “victims rights groups” into the search engine, I found............ a TMZ article on how all of the alleged victim's sorority sisters had taken down their Facebook and Twitter pages. Nasty stuff, huh?

Do we really live in a time when as a society when are quicker to react to the plight of dogs than we are to be distraught by the thought of 6' 5” 240 pound man “allegedly” throwing around a 20 year old girl?

I don't know if Big Ben is guilty or not.  But not one group or organization using this as an opportunity to teach and reach? Much more shocking and sad than another drunken night club incident.

Creative Commons LicenseEvery Morning Quarterback by Aharon Williams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.everymorningqb.com.Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.everymorningqb.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment